Frequently Asked Questions
Dragon fruit and Thai banana are gently baked at a slowly increasing temperature (up to 40-45°C). They become deliciously soft and chewy!
They are not to be confused with desiccant which is a humectant and is used to absorb moisture, not oxygen!
- Freeze Dried Jackfruit: a pack of 12g is approx. 68g of fresh jackfruit
- Freeze Dried Mango: a pack of 12g is approx. half a fresh mango
- Freeze Dried Mangosteen: a pack of 12g is about 3 to 4 fresh mangosteens
- Gently Dried Dragon Fruit: a pack of 20g is almost a whole fresh dragon fruit
- Gently Dried Thai Banana: a pack of 25g is approx. 2 fresh Thai bananas
However, some people may obviously have allergies and sensitivities to food products outside of this list and it is your responsibility to recognise what these may be and any potential reactions they may trigger.